The Walton - 1 bedroom apartment
The Walton type 3 is a stunning new apartment which is ideal for first time buyers and working professionals.
As you enter this apartment you'll find an open plan area which has a stylish fitted kitchen, dining and lounge space.
There's also a double bedroom and a family bathroom too. There's plenty of storage space throughout the apartment.
- Balcony bringing in plenty of natural light
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Open plan dining and lounge area
- Double bedroom
- Parking included
Kitchen / Lounge
2931mm x 5992mm / 9'7" x 19'8"
3129mm x 3157mm / 10'3" x 10'4"
1997mm x 2131mm / 6'6" x 7'0"
Your kitchen is the heart of your home. So pick a style, colour and finish that really works for you. And when you’ve done that, add a few luxurious upgrades or additions to make your kitchen ready for action from day one.
At Keepmoat Homes, quality and design comes built in. The kitchen included in your Keepmoat home will contain as standard.*
- Fitted Symphony kitchens with 22mm worksurfaces & upstands
- Choice of 5 woodbury high gloss or 4 Urban door fronts (subject to stage of construction)
- Indesit stainless steel fan assisted electric oven and gas hob (apartments all electric)
- Stainless steel Leisure Linier 1 ½ bowl sink unit with Bristan Raspberry mixer tap over
- Stainless Steel Chimney hood with stainless steel splashback to behind hob
- Removable base unit for dishwasher
- Internal drawer pack
- Track lighting
- USB charging point
- Upgraded Symphony kitchen door fronts-Choice of 5 New York or 2 Princeton door fronts
- Glass splashback behind hob-choice of colours
- Under unit LED lighting
- 4 ring induction hob
- Integrated appliance pack
- Freestanding appliance pack
- Stainless steel sockets above kitchen units
One minute your bathroom is a private sanctuary just for you. The next (especially in the morning) it’s the most popular room in the house. So make sure your bathroom works for you.
At Keepmoat Homes we pride ourselves on the quality of our bathrooms. Our standard bathrooms, en suite and cloakrooms include:
- Contemporary Twyford Energy Sanitaryware
- Bristan brassware to bathrooms, ensuites & cloakroom
- Porcelanosa tiling around baths and showers with splashback to basins
- Bristan mixer bar shower over bath with single panel bath screen
- Bristan mixer bar shower with low profile shower tray and glass screen enclosure
- White downlighters to bathroom and ensuites
- Fully tiled walls to bathroom
- Fully tiled walls to ensuite
- Heated Chrome towel rail and soft close toilet seat package
We can help you make every part of your home just right for you. It’s often the little details that make a house feel like a home. That’s why all Keepmoat homes include:
- Internal woodwork painted in gloss white
- Internal walls & Ceilings painted in
- brilliant white matt emulsion
- Internal doors-4 panel ladder style doors in white, with contemporary chrome door furniture
- Contemporary brushed steel LED entrance light
- Contemporary acrylic house number plaque
- Outside cold water tap
- Patio slabs laid to rear
- Rear gardens to be rotavated
- Entrance Door- GRP Composite (Oak style for houses)
- PVCu windows and patio doors
- Telephone & TV points to reception room
- Ideal Logic boilers (houses)
- Dimplex Electric heaters (apartments)
- Range of carpet & flooring packages
- Fitted Wardrobes to bedrooms
- Turf to rear garden
All our homes are covered with two comprehensive warranties; our 2 year Keepmoat warranty, as well as the standard NHBC or LABC structural warranty.
Covered for 2 Years
- Linings to walls and ceiling (e.g plasterboard)
- Finishes to walls and Ceilings (e.g plaster or artex)
- Internal mouldings (e.g Architraves and skirting)
- Gas distribution service pipe work
- Fences and screens
- Paths and Drives
- Garage doors
- External Windows and door frames
- Electrical wiring
- Rainwater gutters and down pipes
- Hot and cold water storage and distribution systems
- Thermal insulation to walls, floor and roof
- Internal doors and ironmongery
- Internal joinery and fittings (e.g kitchen fittings and wardrobes)
- Electrical fittings, controls and accessories
- Wall tiling, Dry lining, painting
- Central heating boilers, radiators and controls
- Staircases, Balustrading and handrails
- Mechanical ventilation (e.g. Extractor fans)
- Sanitary ware and taps
- Shower controls
- Electrical and gas appliances (e.g Oven, hob, hood and integrated appliances, fridge
Covered for 10 Years
- Soil and waste pipe work below ground
- External brickwork rendering or cladding
- Foundations, ground floor joists, beams or slab and damp proof courses
- Double glazing
- Roof structure
- Roof covering (e.g Tiling or felting)
- Internal walls and partition
- Floor screeds and floor boarding
- Load bearing masonry, lintels and framing.
- Intermediate floors (e.g structural concrete or timber)
Ways to get you moving
We’re passionate about helping you find your new home and there are a range of options that are available to help you take the next step on the property ladder.
Whether you’re a first time buyer, second time buyer, investor or downsizer, below you’ll find a range of options available to make you’re move to your new home a lot easier.